The Microbakery Blueprint
This book is a practical guide to turning your bread-making into a successful microbakery business. Focusing on Dragan and Penny’s start-up bakery in the tiniest house in Oxford, UK, and going on to the success of The Artisan Bakery School in Devon, The Microbakery Business Blueprint gives all the nitty-gritty details of running a baking business from home.
* The local legal requirements: Environmental Health, licences etc.
* How to start trading with minimum initial investment – just one oven!
* Getting a handle on finances, branding and marketing
* How to cost and price your breads
* Business development and the importance of growing organically
* Setting a baking schedule to match your stamina
If you like the idea of being able to manage your own time, earning a living ethically and contributing to your local community, this book is for you.
Publication Date: 15 Jan. 2014